Digital Marketing & Advertising Masterclass
Join over 10,000 students who have earned a Digital Marketing & Advertising Degree with this MasterclassWatch Promo
In 12+ hours of online content we take you through everything you need to know about the digital advertising industry. Starting with Digital 101 you are introduced to the basics of what digital is and eventually work through a 201 and 301 level class. After that you are introduced to Programmatic Advertising, and finally we end with a section dedicated to How to Sell Digital.
Course Subjects Include:
- Digital Ecosystem
- Review all the companies involved in the digital space and what they do. Using a whiteboard I break down publishers, exchanges, SSPs, DSPs, and Agency Trading Desks and how they all work together
- Social Media
- Get introduced to social media and how it can be leveraged for advertisers. Not all social media channels are the same and properly selling it requires an understanding of the pros and cons of each platform
- Social Media Listening
- Once you've started promoting your brand/business on social media it's important to understand what people are saying about you and how you're being perceived. We review some tools that help advertisers understand their social presence
- Targeting & Retargeting
- We review the different types of audiences used in digital media, such as behavioral, contextual, and demographic. We also review what retargeting is and when/how it can be used
- Programmatic Advertising
- Programmatic Advertising is the gas that powers digital advertising platforms like Google and Facebook. We walk through what it means, the companies involved, and breakdown the process in an easy to understand way
- Location Targeting
- Location Targeting, geo-fencing, proximity targeting, and more are making up a larger percent of advertiser's budgets. This course explains how that works and what options advertisers and marketers have
- Viewability & Verification
- Knowing that an ad was seen by an actual human, and served to the right audience is a growing concern in the industry. We explain what companies can help with this and how they work
- Platform Demos
- We show you first hand how to setup campaigns on Google, Facebook, and other DSPs. We also show you how to monetize your own content with SSPs and other similar platforms
- How to Sell Digital
- Once you've learned all about the digital advertising industry, the next thing to do is make money selling it. But selling digital is different from any other type of media and there are lots of topics that should be understood before opening your business
- & Much More
- We cover dozens of digital advertising topics in 80 online lectures. Take the course on your own time and focus on the subjects most important to you and your business
Real Student Reviews
★★★★★ "Being an advertising agency media planner and buyer, having this hands on information helps when we face a decision to go into the digital advertising space. Your 101 and 201 was extremely informative and truly like your overviews in a very simplistic explanation. Thank you and look forward to your future courses."
- Diane Tody
★★★★★ “The real-world examples almost makes it self-explanatory. Professionally done and author speaks with authority - i.e. he knows what he's talking about and it shows.”
- AJ Du Toit
★★★★★ “I'm in advertising sales and have been looking for a clean easy way to explain and also test my root knowledge of the programmatic ad space. It was very helpful and simple to understand which is hard to do with this topic.”
- Raul Bonilla
I'm an award winning digital media professional with over a decade and a half of experience working in the digital space. I've managed hundreds of millions of dollars for local, national, and international brands including Six Flags Amusement Parks, Giorgio Armani, Cafe de Columbia, William Grant & Sons, and the FDA Real Cost which won a 2015 gold Effie in the Disease Awareness and Education category.
Since 2015 my online courses have been taken by over 60,000 students around the world, with thousands of five-star reviews.
When I'm not teaching, I work full time in the advertising space, speak at conferences, or I'm at home in NYC watching the Buffalo Bills!
I can't wait to see you in class!